Sole Proprietorship: Applying for Business Licenses in Daly City
To launch your own business, it can be very overwhelming without any help. I will share my experience on how I came about launching my business and what steps I took to ensure my business was legit.
1. You must narrow down what service or product you are providing to the customer.
2. Be Patient!
3. Follow these steps below to make your business official.
1. Fictitious Business Name (FBN)
3. Employer Identification Number (EIN)
4. Business License & Sellers Permit
-Keep your business and personal banking separate.
-Keep track of all your transactions to help you prepare for tax season.
Please remember this is my personal experience, but I know how hard it can be to do this on your own and hope this guides you in the right direction! Also, each state, city, and county differ in the requirements.
Comment below if you have other tips or advice in your process of starting a business.